The teacher of this class is Kelsang Monlam, a Buddhist nun from Mahasiddha Kadampa Meditation Centre in Sydney. With 10 years’ experience practising Buddhism, Monlam is well-loved for the depth of her wisdom and purity of her practice.
• How to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety in daily life
• The causes of these unpeaceful minds and how to overcome them
• Special ways of thinking to help us stay calm in any situation
• Simple meditations to make our mind peaceful
• Our potential to combat stress and anxiety and enjoy mental freedom
Day courses are a special opportunity to take a day out to receive practical teachings that focus on solving a particular problem we are trying to resolve in our daily life.